THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g feta cheese, - crumbled
- 1 onion, - cut in quarters
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 Large Handful of Parsley
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken thigh fillet, - cut into 2cm cubes
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 3 tablespoon veggie stock concentrate
- 750 g water
- 4 sun dried tomatoes in oil, - rough dice
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, garlic, & parsley to the TM bowl, chop 5 sec, sp7.
- Add oil and saute for 5 mins, Varoma Temp,"Counter-clockwise operation" , sp 1
- Add chicken & rice and saute 5 mins, 100degrees,"Counter-clockwise operation" , sp 1
- Give contents of the bowl a stir and add water and stock and cook for 16mins, 100 degrees,"Counter-clockwise operation" , sp 1.5 with basket on top of TM bowl and MC removed
- Once finished pour over baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese in a Thermoserver and allow to rest for approx 5mins
Accessories you need
Leave some chopped sun dried tomatoes and extra feta to garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken