THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 g feta cheese, - crumbled
- 1 onion, - cut in quarters
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 Large Handful of Parsley
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken thigh fillet, - cut into 2cm cubes
- 320 g Aborio Rice
- 3 tablespoon veggie stock concentrate
- 750 g water
- 4 sun dried tomatoes in oil, - rough dice
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, garlic, & parsley to the TM bowl, chop 5 sec, sp7.
- Add oil and saute for 5 mins, Varoma Temp, , sp 1
- Add chicken & rice and saute 5 mins, 100degrees, , sp 1
- Give contents of the bowl a stir and add water and stock and cook for 16mins, 100 degrees, , sp 1.5 with basket on top of TM bowl and MC removed
- Once finished pour over baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and feta cheese in a Thermoserver and allow to rest for approx 5mins
Leave some chopped sun dried tomatoes and extra feta to garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake