- 2 clove garlic
- 2 spring onions (white part only, chop to 1cm long)
- 10 grams ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan pepper
- 1 star
- 20 grams oil
- 200 grams ShiItake Mushroom
- 20 grams chinese rice cooking wine
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 10 grams dark soy sauce, Optional
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar, Optional
- 1 tablespoon patato starch, Optional
- 70 gram water, Optional
Recipe is created for
Put garlic in the blow, chop 3 seconds, speed 5.
Add oil, spring oil, ginger, sichuan peppar, star, without the lid, sautee 5 minutes, veroma, reverse speek
Add mushroom, winel, oyster sauce, soy sance, dark soy sauce, sugar and chicken, withoug the mesuaring cup, 10 minutes, veroma, reverse speed
make sure chicken has been cooked through. mixed the patato starch with water in the measuring cup and, 1 minute, veroma, reverse speed , slowling pouring the mix into the bowl.
- You can use about 30 grams of dry shitake mushroom, soaked in warm water for 2 hours beforehand.
- The starch mix will thicken the sauce a bit, if you don't like thick sauce, you can leave it out. Or, if you prefer the sauce to be thicker, just add more starch into the mix.
- Sugar and soy sauce together are alwasy taste good, if you are looking for a sugar free option, leave the sugar out or use honey as an alternative.
- You can always adjust the amount of sauces depending on your taste. If you prefer a little bit of spice, put 1 or 2 chillis in the first step.
- If you don't mind chewing on bones, using thigh with bones always make the dish taste even better. But, increase the cooking time in step 3 to 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)