- 300 g brown rice
- 500 g baby spinach, leaves
- ½ green cabbage roughly chooped
- 500 g green beans, topped and tailed
- bean shoots to garnish
- 500 g chicken, fillets chopped into 1 cm size
- peanut satay sauce
- boiled eggs
Recipe is created for
Place rice in Tm bowl and set for 35 minutes on speed 4 Varoma temp.
After 10 min. place Varoma on Tm bowl and place chopped chicken on tray. After another 15 min stir chicken and place cabbage and beans on Varoma dish and continue cooking for the remainder of time.
Once cooked remove rice and place on a large platter. Place the uncooked spinach leaves on top off rice then add the cooked vegies and boiled eggs on top then spread peanut sauce over and garnish with bean shoots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls