- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onions
- 20 grams olive oil
- 300 grams mince
- 1 carrot
- 0.5 Capsicum
- 6 stalks broccoli
- 1 sachet spice mix
- 0.5 can KIDNEY BEANS
- 1 can tomatoes
- 60 grams cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add halved onion and garlic clove to TM bowl.
Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Repeat if needed.
Add half of olive oil and sautee on Varoma for 4 mins, stiring "Gentle stir setting" .
2. Heat frying pan or skillet with remaining olive oil.
Add mince and brown.
Empty sauteed onions and garlics into pan with mince.
3. Add carrot, capsicum and broccoli to TM bowl.
Chop on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Repeat until desired size is reached.
Add to frying pan.
4. Add kidney beans and half of tinned tomatoes to pan. Stir.
Add spice mixture to remaiing tinned tomatoes, stir in, and then add to pan.
Simmer for 5 mins or until suace has thickened.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
Top with grated cheese and grill until melted if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip