- 1 red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tsp dried italian herbs
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 600 g tomato passata
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 40 g Butter
35h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add Onion, Garlic & Zucchini Chop 3 Sec/ Speed 9
Add Oil Cook 5 Min/ 100/ "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" with splash lid
Add herbs, tomato pasta, passata & vegetable stock
Insert simmering basket add beef mince into basket - cook 15 min/ Varoma/ Speed 2 with splash lid
transfer mince and sauce into thermoserver.
add butter, spinach leaves and raw sugar and stir until spinach is wilted.
serve with pasta of choice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef
- Chicken & Potatoes w Lemon Caper Butter using Egg Boiler Mode
- Schnitzel Crumb