- 6-8 chicken drumsticks, (or 1 no 16 chicken, cleaned, dry and cut into pieces)
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 cm ginger, cut into 2mm discs
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- 1/2 long green chilli
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 250 g Milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 60 g unsalted melted butter
Grill and bake chicken
4 Put chicken on an oiled grill tray, drizzle with half the melted butter and cook under the grill for 10 minutes or until chicken is golden. Turn chicken pieces, drizzle with remaining butter and marinade, cook for 10 minutes or until golden. If not yet cooked through (depends on the size of your chicken pieces) cook until cooked through at 180degrees fan forced oven. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with steamed rice or couscous and a fresh green salad or any salad of your choice.
You can double and triple the recipe for a larger crowd.
You can also bbq the chicken pieces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Green Latte
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings