- 1 tablespoon Light Oliver Oil
- 1 piece brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 heaped tsp garam masala
- 1 heaped tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
- 1 heaped tsp cumin
- 1 heaped tsp tumeric
- 400 g butternut pumpkin
- 0.5 litre chicken stock, or vegetable stock
- 140 g tomato paste
- 600 g chicken breast, Cut into 4cm pieces
- 200 g Low fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1.5 heaped tsp cornflour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion, garlic and ginger - chop 5 seconds / Speed 7 - scrape down sides
- Add oil and cook for 4 min / 100 deg.C / Speed 1
- Add spices - cook for 1 min / 100 deg.C / Speed 3
- Add roughly chopped pumpkin - chop 5 seconds / Speed 7 - scrape down sides
- Add stock and tomato past - cook for 8 minutes / 90 deg.C / Speed 2
- Puree mixture - 10 seconds / Speed 9 (increased gradually)
- Add chicken - cook for 8 minutes / 90 deg.C / Reverse Speed 2.5
- Spoon 2 tbs of the sauce into a heatproof bowl. Whisk in yoghurt and cornflour until smooth and combined.
- Add mixture - cook for 7 minutes / 80 deg.C / Reverse Speed 2
- Serve with Basmati rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Honey Chicken
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings