- 1 large onion, halved
- 10 g Fresh Corriander
- 10 g garlic cloves
- 20 g ginger, in small chunks
- 15 g olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cumin (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground corriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams water
- 500 g chicken thighs, cut in to 3cm pieces
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon Tandoori Paste
- 120 grams liquid stock
- 135 grams light cream
- 160 g canned lentils
- Place Onion, Fresh corriander, Garlic, Ginger in bowl. Chops 10 sec/ speed 5
- Add oil and cook 5 min/ Varoma/ speed 2/ measusing cup off.
- Add more oil if needed. Add dry spices including salt and cook 3 min/ Varoma/ speed 2.
- Add water. Cook 5 min/ Varoma temp/ speed 1
- Add chicken, canned tomatoes, Tandoori paste, liquid stock, cream. Cook 16 min/ 100 deg/ reverse/ speed spoon.
- Add lentils and cook 2 min/ 100 deg/ reverse speed spoon.
Serve ! serve with cauliflower rice or regular rice
Without rice 410 calories.
You can add 2 green chillis in the first step to heat the dish up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce