- 20 g sesame seeds
- 100 g sunflower & pumpkin seeds
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 20 g parmesan
- 2 tsp herb mix, (I used dried basil &amp; oregano)
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder, or one clove
- 1 tsp Onion powder, optional
- 1/4 tsp salt, to your liking
- 1/4 tsp pepper, to your liking
- 750-900 g Raw chicken breast, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 g reserved crumb mix
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Very lightly brush the tray with a little oil.
1. Add all crumb ingredients to dry TM bowl, chop for 5 sec/speed7/MC on.
Check if it has the consistency you like. I sometimes chop again if I want smaller crumbs. My kids love seeing the sunflower seeds and even pick them off during dinner.
Set aside on a large plate or in a large bowl.
2. Without washing bowl, add all nugget mix ingredients, chop for 40 sec/speed 9/MC on.
3. Shape about 30 nuggets with damp hands and coat in the crumb mix. I often double coat if there is enough.
4. Place the nuggets on the tray and brush with a little oil. Bake for about 20-30 mins or until cooked through.
5. I finished mine under the grill, 2mins one side, then turn them all over and 2 more mins the other side.
Serve with a salad. Keeps in an airtight container in the fridge for about 2 days and freezes well. Can be frozen after before or after cooking.
Homemade Healthy Chicken Nuggets the kids will love
Accessories you need
Could easily be prepared and later on cooked on a BBQ during a party or brunch. Very popular with kids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread