- 500 g chicken thigh fillet fat removed, minced as per EDC
- 1/2 capsicum red, roughly chopped
- 1 lg broccoli stalk, trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 400 g Fresh Tomatoes- Diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 large stalks of kale, leaves removed, stalks discarded
- 500 g homemade pasta sauce, or passata
- 30 g Organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Organic Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp dried herbs of choice, (Basil,oregano,marjoram)
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Starter Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Cooking Easy Low budget Quick Australian Dinner Lunch Italian Meat dish Pasta dish Sauce
place all ingredients except for tomatoes and tomato sauce into TM Bowl chop 4sec/sp5 or till its a fine dice
add coconut oil and saute 6min/varoma/sp1
add chicken mince saute 5min/varoma//sp1
add tomato paste cook out 3min/varoma//sp1
add tomatoes and sauce plus herbs and cook 15min/100/sp1
Accessories you need
you can boil pasta while cooking or place in thermoserver while you cook pasta.
use pasta of choice or even serve with rice
can use mince of choice
suitable for kids and babies 8months+ just cut pasta small or use risoni
left over sauce can be frozen for a later date
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.