- 3 spring onions, (white part only)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp tmx stock
- 500 g chicken (mince)
- 1/2 cup bread crumb for coating, (TM made - dried & seasoned)
Chop spring onion and garlic - speed 8/ 5 secs
Add egg and stock - mix speed 6/ 5 secs
Add chicken mince - REVERSE /Speed 5/ 10 secs
Use a scoop (approx 1 TBS size), place onto baking paper and pop into freezer for 5-10 mins
Preheat Oven to 175'C
Put bread crumbs into Thermoserver base or on clean baking paper, roll 'nuggets' in bread crumbs.
Fry chicken nuggets on each side until golden brown and pop into oven to cook for 7 - 10 mins (or until cooked through
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side