- 3 spring onions, (white part only)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp tmx stock
- 500 g chicken (mince)
- 1/2 cup bread crumb for coating, (TM made - dried & seasoned)
Chop spring onion and garlic - speed 8/ 5 secs
Add egg and stock - mix speed 6/ 5 secs
Add chicken mince - REVERSE /Speed 5/ 10 secs
Use a scoop (approx 1 TBS size), place onto baking paper and pop into freezer for 5-10 mins
Preheat Oven to 175'C
Put bread crumbs into Thermoserver base or on clean baking paper, roll 'nuggets' in bread crumbs.
Fry chicken nuggets on each side until golden brown and pop into oven to cook for 7 - 10 mins (or until cooked through
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread