- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 80 grams plain flour
- 200 grams warm water
- 500-600 grams chicken breast, Cubed into 3cm pieces
- 500 grams Vegetables, Chopped into small-medium chunks (here I used Carrot, Zucchni and Broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 60 grams wholegrain mustard
- 60 grams honey
- 200 grams light cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
To Make the Yummy Sauce
1. Add the Garlic and Onion to the TM. Chop 2-3 Seconds Speed 7.
2. Scrape down the sides. Add your oil and saute 3 min, 100 degrees, speed 1. (if using carrot or any other hard veggies, add them here)
3. Add tumeric powder, flour and water, cook 1 minute, 70 degrees, speed 1.
4. Add chicken breast, veggies, stock paste, mustard and honey. Cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse/soft speed.
5. Add cream and cook 18-20 minutes, 100 degrees, soft speed/reverse.
Check chicken is cooked, transfer to thermo server until ready.
Cook rice as per basic cook book.
Honey Mustard Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma