- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 Chilli (optional)
- 40 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams Macadamia Oil (or other nut oil)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1000 grams Rump Steak (cut into strips)
Add garlic, ginger and chilli (if using) into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7. Scrap down sides.
Dissolve cornflour in 3tbsp of water.
Add soy sauce, macadamia oil, honey and cornflour. Mix together on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add beef and lemongrass stalk. Cook 100° speed 1 for 7 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice and vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sloppy Joes
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- BBQ Pork Belly
- Chicken Bourguignon
- Healthier Shepherds Pie
- Healthier Lasagna
- Healthier Deviled Sausages with Apple and Mash
- Variation Healthy Butter Chicken
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken thighs with Balsamic Reduction
- Skinless Chicken Sausages
- Chilli so simple