- 500 grams chicken thigh, cut into large pieces
- 70 grams Marmalade
- 175 grams honey
- 160 grams kecap manis
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, deseeded (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock concentrate, (can be substituted with Vegetable stock concentrate)
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 125 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, to thicken
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all sauce ingredients, except cornflour, into TMX bowlCook for 10mins/100 degrees/speed 4
Add chicken 30mins/100 degrees//
Mix 2 tablespoons of cornflour with 30ml water
Cook for a further 7mins/100 degrees// adding cornflour mixture through hole in lid.
Serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables of choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots