- 500 grams chicken thigh, cut into large pieces
- 70 grams Marmalade
- 175 grams honey
- 160 grams kecap manis
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, deseeded (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock concentrate, (can be substituted with Vegetable stock concentrate)
- 2 centimetres fresh ginger
- 125 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, to thicken
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all sauce ingredients, except cornflour, into TMX bowlCook for 10mins/100 degrees/speed 4
Add chicken 30mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting"
Mix 2 tablespoons of cornflour with 30ml water
Cook for a further 7mins/100 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /"Gentle stir setting" adding cornflour mixture through hole in lid.
Serve with boiled rice and steamed vegetables of choice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy