- 4 spring onions
- 90 g soy sauce
- 80 g honey
- 1 red chilli
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 sprigs thyme leaves
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blitz for 10sec speed 7.
Heat to 70 degrees, 1 minutes, speed three. Longer if honey hasn't melted.
Let it cool prior to pouring over chicken thighs or wings. Marinade for at least 3 hours.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies