- 4 spring onions
- 90 g soy sauce
- 80 g honey
- 1 red chilli
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 sprigs thyme leaves
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blitz for 10sec speed 7.
Heat to 70 degrees, 1 minutes, speed three. Longer if honey hasn't melted.
Let it cool prior to pouring over chicken thighs or wings. Marinade for at least 3 hours.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Chai Turmeric
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)