- 4 spring onions
- 90 g soy sauce
- 80 g honey
- 1 red chilli
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 sprigs thyme leaves
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blitz for 10sec speed 7.
Heat to 70 degrees, 1 minutes, speed three. Longer if honey hasn't melted.
Let it cool prior to pouring over chicken thighs or wings. Marinade for at least 3 hours.
Find more original recipes and Thermomix conversions at Messy Benches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Granola
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Peanut crunch protein bites
- Purple smoothie
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney