- 3 sprigs Flat leaf Parsley, Leaves only
- 1 sprig Basil,fresh, Leaves only
- 1 Brown onion, quartered
- 1 Red chilli, optional
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g rice bran or olive oil
- 500 g Beef mince (lean)
- 1 egg
- 20 g LSA mix
- 70 g breadcumbs
- extra breadcrumbs for coating
- Rice bran oil for shallow frying
Recipe is created for
1. Place Parsley & Basil in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp7, set aside.
2. Place onion, chilli & garlic in TM bowl, chop 3sec/Sp 7. Add oil, saute 3min/100*/Sp 1.
3. Add minced beef, egg, LSA, breadcrumbs & Parsley/Basil mixture. Mix 20-30sec//Sp 3, or until combined.
4. Make into rissoles or burger patties & gently coat with extra breadcrumbs.
5. Shallow fry in a frying pan with Rice bran oil, drain on paper towel & place in burger buns with salad or serve with mashed potato, gravy & vegetables.
Beef Rissoles/Hamburger Patties
If making Hamburger Patties, form into slightly larger patties, but not too thick as they take longer to cook through and may burn. This will also make less in quantity.
If you like grated carrot in them for extra flavour, chop 1 carrot 2-3sec/Sp 5 before you start, set aside and proceed with recipe, then add in at Step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Hunters Very Lemony Lemon Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese