- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, Halved
- 500 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 2 tablespoons Tandoori Paste
- 250ml chicken stock liquid
- 400g diced tomatoes, Canned
- 1/2 cup dried red lentils
- 60 grams light cream
- Salt & Pepper to season
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and chop 3sec/speed 5. Scrape bowl down.
2. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add chicken and cook 5mins/100deg//.
4. Add Tandoori Paste and combine 5secs//.
5. Add stock, tomatoes & lentils and cook 17mins/100deg//.
6. Add cream & salt & pepper & cook for a further 1min/100deg//.
Serve with pappadums or naan bread!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)