- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, Halved
- 500 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 2 tablespoons Tandoori Paste
- 250ml chicken stock liquid
- 400g diced tomatoes, Canned
- 1/2 cup dried red lentils
- 60 grams light cream
- Salt & Pepper to season
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and chop 3sec/speed 5. Scrape bowl down.
2. Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Add chicken and cook 5mins/100deg//.
4. Add Tandoori Paste and combine 5secs//.
5. Add stock, tomatoes & lentils and cook 17mins/100deg//.
6. Add cream & salt & pepper & cook for a further 1min/100deg//.
Serve with pappadums or naan bread!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce