- 4-8 chicken thighs quartered
- 5 g fresh ginger
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 --- coriander roots
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 150 g plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 40 g tomato paste
- --- Salt and pepper
Place all ingredients except chicken into the bowl and blitz on Speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Pour over the chicken and allow to marinade for at least 2 hours. Preheat oven to 200deg fan forced and bake for approximately 20 minutes. Serve with Biryani Rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie
- Churros - Gluten free
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls