- 4-8 chicken thighs quartered
- 5 g fresh ginger
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 --- coriander roots
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 150 g plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 40 g tomato paste
- --- Salt and pepper
Place all ingredients except chicken into the bowl and blitz on Speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Pour over the chicken and allow to marinade for at least 2 hours. Preheat oven to 200deg fan forced and bake for approximately 20 minutes. Serve with Biryani Rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Apple Bircher Breakfast Muffins
- Golden Paste
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Doughnuts
- Sultana Apple Cake
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Bars
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble