- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 100 g bread
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 0.5 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 sprigs mint leaves
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Mango Chutney
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line an loaf tin with baking paper so that the paper overhangs the ends.
2. Put the onion, carrot and mint into the bowl and chop 5 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
3. Add the bread and chop 5 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add spices, chicken and egg into bowl and mix 10 secs / speed 3.
5. Press the mixture into prepared tin. Press 8 mint leaves down the centre and spread the mango chutney on top.
6. Bake for 50 mins or until tender. Drain off excess liquid and remove from tin. Serve hot or cold.
Serve with naan or roti, cucumber and yoghurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Forcer Biscuits
- Blueberry and Banana Cake