- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion
- 500g Minced chicken
- 1/2ts salt
- 1/2ts dashi powder
- 1ts mustard
- 20g tomato sauce
- 1/2ts oyster sauce
- 10g soy sauce
- 10g mirin
- 15g sake
- 50g breadcrumbs
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into the TM bowl & chop for 4 secs speed 5. Place all remaining ingredients into the TM bowl & mix on reverse for 5 secs speed 4 to combine, scrape down & repeat.
Form into patties & pan fry in some oil till golden & completely cooked through.
Serve with steamed rice & pickled veggies.
Japanese Style Chicken Patty/Hamburg Stake
Make your own chicken mince in the Thermomix.
You can add tofu to the mixture as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough