- 1 egg
- 1/2 onion
- 500g Minced chicken
- 1/2ts salt
- 1/2ts dashi powder
- 1ts mustard
- 20g tomato sauce
- 1/2ts oyster sauce
- 10g soy sauce
- 10g mirin
- 15g sake
- 50g breadcrumbs
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into the TM bowl & chop for 4 secs speed 5. Place all remaining ingredients into the TM bowl & mix on reverse for 5 secs speed 4 to combine, scrape down & repeat.
Form into patties & pan fry in some oil till golden & completely cooked through.
Serve with steamed rice & pickled veggies.
Japanese Style Chicken Patty/Hamburg Stake
Make your own chicken mince in the Thermomix.
You can add tofu to the mixture as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)