- Butter, For Greasing
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 100 g Frozen peas and corn
- 1 brown onion, Cut into Quarters
- 30 g olive oil
- 260 g mushrooms, Cut into quarters
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 level tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 level tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 level tablespoons cornflour (starch)
- 1 level tablespoons water
- 700 g Mashed Sweet Potato
1. Preheat oven to 180C
Grease a round 23cm deep sided baking dish - set
Prepare sweet potatoes and cook
2. Place carrots into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds/speed5. Place a bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh the frozen peas and corn into it. Put the chopped carrot into the bowl with the peas and corn and set aside
3. Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3seconds/speed 5 scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
4. Add olive oil and sauté 3minutes/120degrees/speed1
5. Add mushrooms ands sauté
6. Add mince and cook 6minutes/100 degrees/speed1
7. Add vegetable stock, tomato paste and cook 5 minutes/100degrees/sp1
8. In a cup combine the cornflour and water, then add to mixing bowl. Add reserved carrot, peas and corn and combine 15 seconds/speed 1
9. Pour into the prepared baking dish,
then mash the sweet potatoes, and top with the mashed sweet potato and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
10. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until sweet potato is golden brown.
11. Allow to rest for 4 minutes before serving
Jen's Cottage Pie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma