- 500 grams Lamb, Minced
- 200 grams Burghul Fine, Soaked 30mins
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lebanese Spices, or Substitute with All Spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- olive oil, Drizzling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion in the"Closed lid" chop 3sec / Sp5 scrape down sides.
2. Add all other ingredients in "Closed lid" 20sec / Sp6. (Consistency should resemble sausage mince). Repeat this step if necessary.
3. Place the mixture into Oiled baking dish approx 13in x 8in or similar.
4. Spread mixture evenly.
5. Cut diagonal shapes to allow oil to penetrate.
6. Lightly Drizzle with olive oil.
7. Bake for approx 40mins at 170deg fan forced oven or until cooked (Mid to dark brown).
Additional cooking suggestion.
1. Roll into patties and fry.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish