- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 grams minced Steak
- 150 grams tomato paste
- 300 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste (EDC)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 250 grams dried spaghetti or pasta of choice
- parmesan cheese, grated
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5 min/Varoma/speed 1 with MC removed.
Add all other ingredients and cook 30 mins/100°C/speed 1 with the MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
When I make my stock I only ever use half the salt listed in the EDC ingredients, so if yours is "full strength" stock you may wish to use only 1 tablespoon.
I cook my spaghetti on the stove while the sauce is cooking. If you are using smaller pasta such as penne, shells or spirals you could also do this in the Thermoserver by putting the pasta in and covering it with boiling water and leaving it to stand.
If you prefer a chunkier sauce put the blades on reverse.
If you like a thicker sauce, reduce the water by 100 grams.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice