THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 5 cloves garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 cm ginger, stem, Peeled
- 12 tbsp soy sauce, dark
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chilli flake, dried
- 1400 gram beef short ribs, cut in pieces of two ribs
- 2 stalk coriander
- 5 piece lime, in wedges
- 10 piece Corn tortillas, soft
- 2 stalk carrot, shredded
- 125 grams red onion, sliced thinly
- 4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 pinch salt
- 1 pinch chilli flake, dried
6h 0minPreparation 6h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- For the sauce:
blend garlic and ginger in until minced.
add soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, and blend genlty in
Set Sauce aside
- Add the shortribs to
Cook on slowcooker mode for 6-7 hours.
Carefully remove meat from and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile thicken remaining sauce with the thickening mode. and pour the sauce over ribs.
- When meat is cool, remove bones and return to with the sauce, shred on slow speed, just to pull the meat appart.
- mix carrots, onions, vinegar, salt, sugar and chilli flake in a bowl, and set aside for 5 minutes.
Heat tortillas in a skillet.
place meat over warm tortillas and top them with the slaw and some coriander leaf, decorate with lime wedges.
Serve right away.
You got this
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- ALMOND MILK CUSTARD
- Butterfly cakes
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Strawberry, Raspberry & White Choc Muffins
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits