- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 large green chillies, half seeds removed, or to taste
- 100 g ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pinches saffron
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaped teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 5 cloves
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g diced lamb
- 80 g ground almonds
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, 400g
- 6 leaves silverbeet, white stalk removed, shredded
- 80 g frozen broadbeans
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, cloves and coriander seeds to the bowl and grind 15 seconds, speed 9. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic, ginger, coriander roots and half the leaves, chillies, saffron, salt and 60g water to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 6. Scrape and repeat x 2 to form a paste. Remove and set aside.
Add lamb and 10g of the olive oil to the bowl and brown on 100 degrees, 6 minues, speed 2, reverse. Remove and set aside.
Add spice mix and 20g olive oil and cook 100 degrees, 2 mins, speed 2, MC removed.
Add paste and cook 100 degrees, 6 mins, speed 1, MC removed.
Add meat, almonds, tomatoes and 300g water and cook 90 degrees, 30 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
Place in thermoserver.
Add silverbeet to bowl and cook 100 degrees, 4 minutes, speed 2. Stir silverbeet through curry.
Serve on a bed of rice, garnished with remaining coriander leaves,
No need to wash bowl between steps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry