- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 large green chillies, half seeds removed, or to taste
- 100 g ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pinches saffron
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 heaped teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 5 cloves
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 30 g olive oil
- 800 g diced lamb
- 80 g ground almonds
- 1 can chopped tomatoes, 400g
- 6 leaves silverbeet, white stalk removed, shredded
- 80 g frozen broadbeans
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add cinnamon, cumin, cardamom, cloves and coriander seeds to the bowl and grind 15 seconds, speed 9. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic, ginger, coriander roots and half the leaves, chillies, saffron, salt and 60g water to bowl and mix 10 seconds, speed 6. Scrape and repeat x 2 to form a paste. Remove and set aside.
Add lamb and 10g of the olive oil to the bowl and brown on 100 degrees, 6 minues, speed 2, reverse. Remove and set aside.
Add spice mix and 20g olive oil and cook 100 degrees, 2 mins, speed 2, MC removed.
Add paste and cook 100 degrees, 6 mins, speed 1, MC removed.
Add meat, almonds, tomatoes and 300g water and cook 90 degrees, 30 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
Place in thermoserver.
Add silverbeet to bowl and cook 100 degrees, 4 minutes, speed 2. Stir silverbeet through curry.
Serve on a bed of rice, garnished with remaining coriander leaves,
Accessories you need
No need to wash bowl between steps.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)