- 1 heaped teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 heaped teaspoon cummin seeds
- 1 heaped teaspoon Fenugreek seeds
- 1 bunch silverbeet, about 800 grams
- 1 --- large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 cm ginger fresh
- 20 grams EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 heaped teaspoon garam masala, See EDC
- 1 teaspoon tumeric, ground
- 150 grams Cashews
- 3 tomatoes
- 300 grams water
- 1 tablespoon TM stock paste
- 1 bunch coriander, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 750 grams Lamb, Diced 2cm cubes
- 200 grams Yogurt
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 chilli red, (Optional) Add more for a hotter curry
Add Cummin, Coriander and Fenugreek seeds to TM bowl and roast for 2mins, 100 deg, speed 1, then mill for 2 mins, speed 8. Set aside in a bowl.
Add about half of the chopped silverbeet into bowl and chop for 10 sec on speed 5 mixing with spatula. Cook for 3mins, 100 deg, speed 3 to reduce volume, then add the rest of the silverbeet and chop for 5 sec on speed 5, mixing with spatula. Cook for 10 mins, 100 deg, speed 2 and then set aside in simmering basket to drain.
Add ginger, onion, chilli and garlic to TM bowl and chop for 5 sec on speed 6, then scrape down sides.
Add milled spices, garam masala, tumeric and oil to TM bowl and saute for 4 mins, 100 deg, speed 1.
Add drained silverbeet, cashews, tomatoes, water, stock, salt, coriander and puree for 1 min, speed 8.
Add lamb and cook for 1 hr, 100 deg, , speed 1.
Pour into thermoserver, add yoghurt and lemon juice and stir through. Place lid on thermoserver. Steam some rice using the EDC recipe. We love to have this with cheese naan too, just remember to make the dough before you start the curry : )
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake
- Roasted Beetroot Dip
- Chocolate Panforte
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables