- 1 Soup Veg Pack, approx 1kg (1-2 parsnip, 1 turnip, 1 swede, 4 carrots, 4 sticks celery, 1 onion)
- 20 grams olive oil
- 800 grams Lamb Chops, loin are nice
- 20 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 20 grams french onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 600 grams water
- 500 grams potatoes, peeled and diced into small dice sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
Peel and quarter parsnip, turnip, swede, carrots and celery. Add to TM bowl. Chop on speed 4/4 seconds. Check consistancy, if you like it finer (I do), chop 3-4seconds/speed 4.
Tip chopped veg into varoma dish
Add peeled and halved onion to TM bowl, chop speed 7/3 seconds. Add oil and saute' 5 minutes/varoma/speed 1with MC on.
Add chops to bowl. Cook 5-10 minutes//varoma/speed with measuring cup on.
Add half of the chopped veg to TM bowl along with worcestershire, french onion soup, stock and water (should be at the maximum line, not over). Put lid on and varoma dish. Add potatoes to varoma dish and put varoma lid on. Cook for 45 minutes//varoma/speed 1.
Add cornflour to TM bowl and tip in as much veg as you can from varoma dish till it reaches maximum line. Cook 5 mins//100 degrees/speed 1 with MC on. Put the remaining veg in your Thermoserver (2.5L is good as this is a large stew).
Tip stew from TM bowl into Thermoserver, give it a little stir and it's ready to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Individual Trifles like Balfours - kid friendly
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert