- 1 1/2 level teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 level teaspoons cumin seeds
- 4 --- cardamom pods
- 4 --- whole cloves
- 1 piece cinnamon 2.5 cm
- 1 piece fresh green chillies, stems removed
- 1 piece Fresh red chilli , stems removed
- 1 piece Ginger 2.5 cm
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1000 grams Diced lamb 2.5 cm cubes
- 250 grams brown onions
- 60 grams oil
- 3 --- fresh tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 level teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 1/2 level teaspoon tomato puree
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 1/2 level teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 50 grams Cider Vinegar
- 200 grams liquid beef stock
- 1 --- bayleaf
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
1. Grind seeds, cardamom,cloves,cinnamon stick 1 min/speed 10
2. Turn blades to speed 10 and drop in the chilli's,ginger and garlic into the running blade to mince then turn off.
3. Add lemon juice and meat cubes, 4 seconds reverse speed ensure meat is coated, Empty contents into a container with a lid and place in the fridge to marinate, make sure all the spice mixture is out of the TM bowl. Marinate for 3 to 24 hours.
4. Chop onions 5 seconds/speed 4/12
5. Add 60 g oil and cook for 6 min/aroma temp/ speed 1
6. Add tomatoes,turmeric,chilli powder,tomato purée,salt and pepper.
cook 8 min/a Varoma Temp/speed 2
7. Add vinegar,blend 20 seconds/Speed 10.
8. Add 200g beef stock,add marinated Lamb and bay leaf.
Cook for 30 min/ 100deg/reverse/slow speed MC on, then cook for another 20min/120deg/reverse MC off SIMMERING BASKET on top to avoid splatter.
Use the 1 1/2 teaspoons of coriander to garnish or more if desired.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6