- 500 grams chicken thigh, diced and cooked
- 125 grams pure cream
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, chopped into pieces
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 100 grams feta cheese
- pepper to taste
- 800 grams middle bacon, see tip below
- 1 jar Passata, or 700g of your own pasta sauce
Preheat your oven to 200 degrees and grease a lasagne dish.
Place the parmesan in the Thermomix and grate 10 seconds speed 7.
Add the other cheeses and cream and pepper and mix it 20 seconds speed 7. Push down with the spatula and mix for another 20 seconds speed 5.
Add the chicken and mix it REVERSE 20 seconds speed 4. Mix again with the spatula if it’s not fully integrated.
Lay your bacon out on the Thermoserver, spoon big blobs of the cheese/chicken mix onto the fat end, then roll it up and put them on their side in your lasagne dish.
Pour the passata/pasta sauce over the top of everything.
Bake for 30 minutes or until hot through.
Add more parmesan on the top if you like to serve.
Accessories you need
I buy the economy 1kg packet of middle bacon. I make these rolls, and with the unused bacon, I chop the rest up and put it at one end of my lasagne pan and cook at the same time. After I’ve served up the dinner, I scoop the extra bacon pieces and the sauce that’s on it and put it in a jar, and I use that the following night as a “pasta sauce” on zucchini/carrot/broccoli zoodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Beetroot and dark chocolate brownies
- Raspberry and chia cake
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zucchini Lasagne
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase