- 500g chicken mince, you can make your own
- 1 shallot 50g
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 100g almond meal
- 1 egg
- 100g thinly sliced chirizo salami
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add shallot /chilli/garlic to bowl chop 3secs speed 7,scrape down add chicken/ almond meal/ salt pepper and egg mix on rev till combined speed3 look through lid to see if mixed through
tip onto a board and use a spoon or small icecream scoop to portion out balls ,wrap with salami and fry till cooked through if unsure chop one in half as test they yake a pprox 3-4mins
lchf chicken balls
you could make these into burgers ,mix can be a bit wet you could fridge for a while almond meal will absorb the liquid
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- vegan hot cross buns
- quince paste
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing