- 6-8 Pre - Cooked Sausage
- 300 g Can of Tomartoes
- 3-4 potatos, peeled & quartered (approx 3 large)
- 30 g Butter
- pinch salt
- 50 g Cheese cubed
Firstly pre heat the oven to a medium heat (160-180 degrees)
Place your Pre-Cooked Sausages and the can of tomartoes into the bowl and chop on a high speed (I use speed 10) for about 30-60 seconds until the mixture is smooth. (this is also a great step to add in any hidden vegis as they will be so fine in the mix no one will know they are there Carrots and onion work well)
Once mix is well combined place into oven proof bowl I use a 20cm Raminkin, but you could also use smaller ramikins and make individual pies
Set aside while you make the mash
Rinse and dry the bowl.
Grate Cheese - Speed 9 for 10 Seconds and Set aside
Half Fill Bowl with water and place pealed and quatered potatos in the basket. Cook Varoma Temp, Speed 2 for 17 Minutes.
Once potatos are cooked remove basket with hook, and drain the water.
Place the butterfly into the bowl, before replacing drained potatos back into bowl.
Add Salt and butter and use Speed 3 for 3-4mins
Once Mash is ready place on top of meat Mix and Sprinkle Grated Cheese on top. (sometimes I like to mix frozen peas in with the mash)
Cook in Oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and top is Golden.
This is so easy to Vary the receipe to suit your tastes, We have used both Pork and Beef Sausages so far. (pork is the favorite)
I hate left over sausage but this is a yummy way to use them all up.
You could also freeze and reheat for rush dinners
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins