- 350 grams white rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams Butter
- 30 grams olive oil
- 130 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 130 grams honey
- 700 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes 3cm
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 125 grams water
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 dash tobasco sauce, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Firstly cook rice according to TM5 BCB Chip guided cooking, put in Thermoserver to keep warm, then ........
1/ Add garlic and onion to bowl - speed 7 for 3 seconds.
2/ Add butter and oil - 3 mins varoma speed 3
3/ Add all other ingredients - then put on 10 mins / varoma / speed 1 reverse .
Serve over pre-prepared rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan