- 350 grams white rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 30 grams Butter
- 30 grams olive oil
- 130 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 130 grams honey
- 700 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes 3cm
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 125 grams water
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 dash tobasco sauce, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Firstly cook rice according to TM5 BCB Chip guided cooking, put in Thermoserver to keep warm, then ........
1/ Add garlic and onion to bowl - speed 7 for 3 seconds.
2/ Add butter and oil - 3 mins varoma speed 3
3/ Add all other ingredients - then put on 10 mins / varoma / speed 1 reverse .
Serve over pre-prepared rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow