- 500 gram Beef mince, I use Extra lean
- 2 onions, One quartered for burger patty, one finely diced for assembling
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 --- egg
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoons dried mixed Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- American Mustard
- tomato sauce
- sliced burger pickles
- Tasty cheese slices
- Brioche burger buns
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Dice 1 onion into small pieces by hand. Set aside.
Add 1 onion and 2 cloves of garlic to mixer bowl. Chop for 3 sec, speed 6. Add the mince, egg, paprika, Italian herbs, breadcrumbs & salt & pepper to mixer bowl. Mix 15 seconds speed 4.
Shape into burger patties (we do ours very thin).
Place the buns face down into a dry frying
Pan on medium heat for a few minutes just to toast the buns a little, set aside and Put tomato sauce and mustard onto brioche buns and add the pickles and some diced onion. Set aside.
Using spray oil or a little bit of vegetable oil in a frying pan on medium heat add burger patties and fry on one side. Once golden brown flip patty over and add a slice of cheese onto the patty in the pan and fry for a few more minutes until cheese has melted (you can put a lid on the pan to help melt the cheese) Add the patty with melted cheese to brioche bun and serve.
Adapted from Chef it up solutions cooking blog
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Healthy chicken burgers
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing