- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 centimetre ginger fresh
- 2 tablespoons ground corriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1000 grams Chuck Steak, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 300 grams beef stock
2h 25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and ginger to bowl.
mix 5 seconds on speed 5 scrape down then add the rest of the spice ingredients. mix speed 2 for 20 secs
cook 3mins 100 degrees speed 2.
then add the meat ingredients. cook 100 degrees reverse speed 1 for 20mins then turn the heat down to 80 degrees and cook for 2 hours.
Accessories you need
put the simmering basket on top instead of the measuring cup to stop splatters
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast