- 5 sprig fresh basil
- 5 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 level tbsp capsicum paste
- 1 brown onions
- 500 g kebbe meat
- 150 g cracked wheat, Burghul Soaked
- 1 level tablespoons olive oil
- salt, To Taste
- 1/2 tsp Baharat
- Add mint and basil leaves only. Chop 5 seconds speed 6. Scrape down.
- Add one brown onion chopped in half. Chop 3 seconds speed 5.
- Add capsicum paste, olive oil, salt, baharat and meat reverse spead 3 for 30 seconds
- Add burghul and place on dough mode for 30 seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Nut free Muesli Bars