- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Peeled and Halved
- 30 grams oil
- 1 tablespoon EDC chicken stock
- 50 grams water
- 300 gram Carton Pure Cream
- 3 tablespoons cornflour
- 750 grams chicken, Cubed
- 400 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 250 grams bacon, Chopped
- 4 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, Or see EDC to make your own!
- 30 grams melted butter
Put Garlic and Onion in TM Bowl and Chop 3 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl
- Add Oil and Saute with MC OFF for 5 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1
Add remaining Filling ingredients and
cook 25 minutes / 100 degrees / / with MC OFF and basket on lid to prevent splatter
- Preheat oven to 200*C
- Line large pie dish with 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
- Pour in Filling and top with the remaining puff pastry and brush with the melted butter
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until pastry is cooked and golden brown.
Allow to sit for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This filling recipe is also great served ontop of home made fettuchini or gnocchi and topped with grated parmasen cheese
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover