- 6 Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 4 tbsp tandoori paste (see my other recipes)
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli fresh, deseeded
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 300 g fresh mango flesh, (approx 2 large Kensington Pride)
- 1 can coconut cream, 270 ml
- 1.5 tbsp Stock Concentrate
- 800 g vegetables of choice to steam, broccoli, carrot, zucchini, etc
- 350 g basmati
- 50 g quinoa
- fresh coriander, to garnish
Mix tandoori paste & yoghurt in a bowl, add chicken and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for an hour. If you're in a hurry, just marinade while you prep the mango sauce.
3. Put all ingredients in and mix at speed 7 for 10-20 secs or untl smooth. Set aside.
Chop garlic & chilli for 5 secs on speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add coconut oil and saute for 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add marinated chicken plus marinade, cook at 100 degrees for 15 minutes//
Then add mango puree and cook at 100 degrees for a further 10 minutes//
Meanwhile, prep the vegetables and distribute evenly between Varoma tray & dish
Rinse rice & quina and place in simmering basket.
When chicken is cooked, rinse Thermoserver with hot water and put the chicken sauce in. Set aside.
Rinse TM bowl, addd 900 ml of hot water.
Place simmering basket in , place Varoma on top. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/speed 2.
Garnish with fresh coriander.
About an hour before
Cook the chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Satay Chicken