- 75 g cubed parmesan
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 40 g Oil for cooking
- 450 g arborio rice
- 150 g white wine or verjuice
- 2 tbsp TM veg stock
- 2 Chorizo sausage, sliced and pan fried
- 100 g chopped ham
- 1100 g water
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
Place cubed parmesan in Tm bowl and grate for 10 seconds spd 9. Set aside.
Add onion, garlic and chilli to TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, spd 7.
Add oil and saute 2 minutes, 100 deg spd 1.
Add wine and arborio rice and saute for 2 minute 100 deg, spd 1-2.
Add stock and water and cook 14 minutes at 100 deg reverse spd 1-2.
Add chorizo and ham, cook for a further 2 minutes at 100 deg reverse spd 1-2
Place cherry tomatoes in base of Thermoserver.
Pour cooked risotto onto tomatoes, add parmesan and stir through. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder