- 75 g cubed parmesan
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 40 g Oil for cooking
- 450 g arborio rice
- 150 g white wine or verjuice
- 2 tbsp TM veg stock
- 2 Chorizo sausage, sliced and pan fried
- 100 g chopped ham
- 1100 g water
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
Place cubed parmesan in Tm bowl and grate for 10 seconds spd 9. Set aside.
Add onion, garlic and chilli to TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, spd 7.
Add oil and saute 2 minutes, 100 deg spd 1.
Add wine and arborio rice and saute for 2 minute 100 deg, spd 1-2.
Add stock and water and cook 14 minutes at 100 deg reverse spd 1-2.
Add chorizo and ham, cook for a further 2 minutes at 100 deg reverse spd 1-2
Place cherry tomatoes in base of Thermoserver.
Pour cooked risotto onto tomatoes, add parmesan and stir through. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup