- 500 grams Beef mince
- 100 grams stale bread, quartered
- 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- 2 dashes smoked paprika
- 1 level tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 level tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vege stock paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add stale bread and parsley to mixing bowl and chop 10 sek / speed 9
2. add all other ingredients and knead for 2 min on
3. form about 15 large meatballs or 25-30 small ones, tranfer into greased varoma dish and tray
4. add water and vege stock paste into mixing bowl, sit varoma on the top and steam 20-30 mins / varoma / speed 1
Accessories you need
you could use the simmering basket and weigh in 270g potatoes to have with your meatballs, steaming time would then be about 30mins
meatballs freeze well
can also be prepared in thermomix and be fried in frying pan later in the day, needs to be kept in fridge until then
you can use the water and vege paste mix after steaming to create a lovely sauce for the meatballs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry