- 500 grams Beef mince
- 100 grams stale bread, quartered
- 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 2 dashes salt
- 2 dashes pepper
- 2 dashes smoked paprika
- 1 level tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 level tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vege stock paste
Recipe is created for
1. add stale bread and parsley to mixing bowl and chop 10 sek / speed 9
2. add all other ingredients and knead for 2 min on
3. form about 15 large meatballs or 25-30 small ones, tranfer into greased varoma dish and tray
4. add water and vege stock paste into mixing bowl, sit varoma on the top and steam 20-30 mins / varoma / speed 1
Accessories you need
you could use the simmering basket and weigh in 270g potatoes to have with your meatballs, steaming time would then be about 30mins
meatballs freeze well
can also be prepared in thermomix and be fried in frying pan later in the day, needs to be kept in fridge until then
you can use the water and vege paste mix after steaming to create a lovely sauce for the meatballs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake