- 50 g olive oil
- 500 g Pork Scotch Fillets
- 150 g Brown Onion Halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Ground Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 tsp Caynenne Pepper optional
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 400 g can tomatoes
- 150 g water
- Soft Flour Tortillas
- lime wedges to serve
- Fresh Coriander,optional
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Slice Pork Scotch Fillets into 5 x 5 cm portions. Add half of Olive Oil to frying pan. On Medium heat fry for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Set aside
2. Place Brown Onion halves and garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 2 seconds/Speed 7
3. Scrape down sides, add remaining Olive Oil (approx 20g). Saute onions and garlic with MC off 3 minutes/Varoma//Speed 1
4. Add cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, caynenne pepper, bay leaves, can of tomatoes and water to mixing bowl. Cook with MC in place for 5 minutes/110C//Speed 1
5. Add browned pork portions to mixing bowl. Cook for 45 minutes/90C//Speed 0.5 Place Simmering Basket on top of lid instead of MC
6. Check pork is tender and cooked, season with Salt and Pepper. Shred pork 4 seconds/Speed 5 . Check the texture and repeat if necessary
7. Heat flour tortillas according to package instructions and serve with coriander and lime wedges
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan