THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 500 grams mince beef, Lean
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tbsp dried chillie flakes
- 1 carrot
1. If necessary create breadcrumes by placing two slices of bread in the TM and turboing for 2-3 pulses. Loaf Ends work best here.
2. Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop - 2-3 secs on speed 7
3. Scrape down sides with spatula and repeat if necessary.
4. Weigh mince in bowl.
5. Add remaining ingredients except carrot.
6. Grate a carrot into the ingredients using a normal grater. You want thin slices of carrot to give surface area. Do not chop in the TM.
7. Mix all ingredients with measuring cup in place - on speed 3 for approx 30 secs or until combined. Add more breadcrumbs if too wet.
8. Use spatula to remove mince mixture and make patties/rissoles using a large spoon to ensure similiar sizing. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
9. Cook iIn a fry pan with a little olive oil or on a BBQ.
10. Serve with tomato sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Savoury Streusel Muffins