- 1 tsp cumin seed, ground
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams carrot
- 400 grams Beef mince
- 15 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 15 grams tamari
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 40 grams raisins
- 100 grams cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 little jack pumpkins
- Add cumin, onion, garlic cloves and chop speed 6 for 2 seconds
- Add curry powder and weigh in olive oil
- Using splash guard, 3 minutes on Varoma stirring speed
- Add carrot, chop 2 seconds speed 5
- Add mince, Worcestershire sauce, tamari, brown
sugar and raisins
- Cut pumpkins in half, and clean out pips before placing in varoma dish on top of butterfly whisk.
Place on the top of the bowl, on varoma temperature for 10 minutes stir on reverse speed
- Combine the cabbage and mince, and place inside the steamed pumpkin
Accessories you need
Can use homemade worchestershire sauce
Can use any type of pumkpin, cooking time may need to be adjusted
An easy recipe to bulk up to feed more, just need to adjust cooking time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.