- 1 small green capsicum, cut in large pieces
- 1 medium onion, peeled and halved
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Small Green Chilli, seeds removed if you want a milder taste
- 15 g olive or sunflower oil
- 250 g Minced beef, or a mixture of minced beef and pork
- 1 - 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Oregano, or herbes de provence
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 can peeled tomatoes, 400 g tin
- 1 can red kidney beans, 400 g tin
- 25 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Add green pepper, onion, garlic, chili and oil to TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds/Speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
Add minced meat, chili powder, oregano, salt and pepper to bowl and sauté 5 minutes/100° C/Speed 1/Reverse blade function.
Add tinned tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Cook 30 minutes/100° C/Speed Spoon/Reverse blade function.
Keep warm in a ThermoServer or other, or use your 2nd bowl to steam some rice in the internal steamer basket, 20 minutes/100° C/Speed 2 1/2 to 4.
Make your chili
Accessories you need
- Can be doubled in the TM5 but only increase by 50% in the TM31 with its smaller bowl.
- If doubling in the TM5, increase sauté time to 10 minutes, increase cook time to 35 minutes and increase speed to Speed 1/Reverse.
- Delicious served with sour cream or crème fraîche, grated cheese, sliced spring onion/scallion, and some fresh coriander leaves. Nice with tortilla chips, too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Steak &Kidney doughboys
- Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Curry Chicken
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe
- Veg loaded Spaghetti Bolognese
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegetarian Coconut Milk Wraps with Sweet Chilli and Lime Dipping Sauce
- Mexican Chicken All-in-One Varoma Meal
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Marion’s Fabulous Scones
- Artichokes Vinaigrette in the Varoma!
- Cauliflower Couscous (Tabouleh)
- Coffee Walnut Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Gluten Free and Grain Free)
- Low Fat All-in-One Varoma Chicken Supper
- Madame Thermomix’s Spicy Crab Tempura
- Bernie Brennan’s Almond and Seed Crackers
- Patricia Wells’ Black Olive Tapenade
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread