- 1 small onion, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 g ginger, (about a small thumb size piece)
- 8 sprigs parsley, (small handful)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 5 g salt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g chicken breast, (could also use thigh)
Place onion, garlic, ginger, and parsley into TM bowl and chop speed 7, 4 seconds.
Add all remaining marinade ingredients, and mix 10 seconds, speed 5.
If making chicken skewers cut chicken into cubes and thread onto skewers. Pour marinade over chicken and store in air tight container in fridge for 2 hours or over night. Or use straight away if in a hurry.
Maybe grilled on BBQ or steamed in Varoma. Could also use lamb instead of chicken.
If steaming in Varoma - place chicken on wet baking paper on Varoma tray and steam for 16-20 mins until cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken