THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 120 grams honey
- 60 grams wholegrain mustard
- 40 grams Dijon mustard
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 Rashers streaky bacon
- 1 Corn cob
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 red onion
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes
- Mixed salad leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop garlic 3sec/sp5 scrap sides with spatula.
- Add honey, mustards, olive oil & salt whisk 10sec/sp3.5
- Pour 1/2 marinade over chicken thighs, reserve remaining marinade for dressing add 2 tblsp water.
- Cut corn cob in half place in steaming basket. Add 500ml water to bowl insert basket steam 10min/120degrees/sp2. Set aside to cool. Once cool cut corn from cob.
- Thinly slice onion, cut cherry tomatoes in half, slice avocado. Arrange leaves on platter then top with onion, tomatoes, avocado & corn.
- Grill bacon until crisp set aside. Grill chicken until cooked through & golden, allow to rest. Slice & arrange over salad then top with crumbled bacon pieces. Season with cracked pepper.
- Serve dressing on the side or drizzle over salad.
Bacon may be sautéed in bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits
- Coconut Macaroons (inspired by Donna Hay)
- Sartu di Riso (Inspired by Giada De Laurentiis / Food Network)
- Italian Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Biscotti inspired by Donna Hay
- Orange & Honey Muffins
- Raw Hedgehog Slice (inspired by Raw Reset)
- Capretto (Baby Goat) with Creamy Polenta
- Breakfast Beans
- Choc Chunk & Vanilla Muffins
- Fig & Pistachio Roulade
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)