- 1 brown onion, peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 3-5 sprigs tarragon, fresh
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams chicken thighs, halved, then quartered
- 1 leek, white part only, washed, sliced
- 200 grams mushrooms, washed, sliced
- 175 grams chicken stock, (or equivalent VSC/water)
- 100 grams cream, fresh
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 heaped teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- to taste salt, freshly ground
- to taste pepper, freshly ground
Place onion, garlic and tarragon into TM Bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on Speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute' for 2 minutes at 100'C on Speed 1.
Add chicken, leek and mushroom to TM Bowl and saute' for 5 minutes at 100'C on Reverse plus Speedsoft . Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add stock, cream, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper, and cook for 17 minutes at 100'C on Reverse plus Speedsoft .
Serve with cooked brown rice.
Mustard & Tarragon Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover