- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped in half
- 400 g pumpkin, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped in 3
- 12 thin sausages
- 1-2 tablespoon curry powder, to your liking
- 3 tablespoon TM vege stock concentrate
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
Add garlic, onion & carrot chop speed 7 20-30 seconds.
Add oil & curry powder & cook at 100 temp for 5 minutes speed 2.
Add pumpkin, potato, water & stock into mixing bowl, add varoma with 6 sausages in the first bowl and 6 on the varoma try, place varoma on mixing bowl and cook at varoma temp 25 minutes speed 2.
Remove varoma, peel sausages and chop - set aside.
Puree veggies and liquid ( I like to hide the veggies from the kids you could keep them whole, I find if you puree it thickens the sauce) on speed 5 until smooth.
Add sausages and cook on temp 100 5 mins on speed 1.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
I serve mine with rice.
My Mums Curried Sausages
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages