- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons garam masala (EDC)
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric ground
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder, (or use fresh chilli to taste)
- pinch Cardamon powder
- 4 fillets chicken breast, (approx 600 -700 g)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 centimetre piece of ginger
- 1 Onion (quartered)
- 3 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 50 grams Almonds (raw or meal)
- 1 can tomatoes, or use fresh with 40g extra water
- 60 grams water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (EDC), vegetable or chicken
- coriander to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra garam masala to taste
Prepare the spice mix by combining all spice mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Dice chicken breast and season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place garlic, ginger and onion (and chilli if using fresh) in mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add butter and oil and saute 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1
- Add almonds, tomatoes and water and then puree for 5secs/speed 8 (3 seconds if using almond meal)
- Add chicken, tomato paste, yoghurt, cream, lime juice, stock paste, & spice mix. Cook 16 mins/100 degrees// Pause just prior to end time and add coriander. Add more garam masala to taste.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Increase the amount of almonds if a thicker sauce is preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Decadent caramel apple pie
- Speckled Egg Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Chilli Prawns
- Chicken Strudel
- Beef & Guinness Pie filling or Stew
- No Mush Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate M&M Fudge biscuits
- CHOCOLATE STICKY DATE PUDDING
- Best Ever Shepherds Pie
- KFC Style Coleslaw
- Easy Satay Beef Stir Fry