- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 --- brown onion
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce
- 1 pieces weet bix
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder, (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop onion in half. Place the onion and garlic (peeled) into the mixing bowl.
4 seconds, speed 7 to chop the ingredients.
- add in the remaining ingredients.
- Mix on Speed 3 for 15 seconds (or until all combined).
- Then use a spoon to take out desired amount for each rissole to create individual rissole balls on a plate.
- Cook rissolves using frypan.
Making the No Mess Rissoles
Use the curry powder to add a little spice.
To make Chilli rissoles - add 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Curried egg
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Choc Honeycomb Muffins
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Souffle - Spinach
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free