- 30 grams Butter
- 1 Spanish onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli
- 400 grams chicken, Cubed
- 120 grams tomato paste, Tub
- 1 can Evaporated Milk OR Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons cornflour, For Thickening.
1. Add all the dry spices together in a glass bowl and add cubed chicken meat and mix until coated. Set aside to marinate.
2. Chop onion and garlic for 4 seconds on speed 8.
3. Add butter and saute onion and garlic for 2 mins at 100C on speed 1.
4. Add chicken and saute for 5 mins at 100C on soft speed (1/2) but on reverse setting.
5. Add tomato paste and evaporated milk with cornflour and simmer gently for 5 mins at 90C on speed 1, reverse setting.
6. Serve with steamed rice and/or steamed veggies.
Note: You can cook rice first in the steaming basket while steaming the veggies in the varoma, then keep it warm in the thermoserver while cooking the butter chicken.
Try a few variations of individual ingredients. More chilli or tomato paste can really boost the flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani